Connectionists: New data management & sharing resources on the INCF portal!

INCF info at incf.org
Mon Feb 13 09:26:26 EST 2023

Data sharing is on everyone’s mind right now, especially since NIH put
their data managing and sharing policy into effect on January 25. At INCF,
we have been working to facilitate data sharing, reuse, and reproducibility
in neuroscience since our inauguration in 2005. Our current focus is on
developing, evaluating, and endorsing standards and best practices that
facilitate data sharing, open, FAIR, and citable neuroscience, as well as
providing the community with resources and training opportunities on how to
implement these standards and best practices.

We have just added new FAIR resources to our portal. Here is a summary of
the resources INCF offers to researchers on the fundamentals of data
sharing and data management:

   -

   The FAIR roadmap <http://bit.ly/FAIRRoadmapINCF>
   -

   The INCF Standards and Best Practices Portfolio
   <http://bit.ly/INCFportfolioSBPs>
   -

   The INCF Infrastructure Portfolio <http://bit.ly/INCFInfraPortfolio>
   -

   The INCF Training Suite <https://bit.ly/INCFTrainingSuite>
   -

   Community <https://www.incf.org/services/community-building> & capacity
   <https://www.incf.org/services/capacity-building> building
   -

   FAIR consulting services
   <https://www.incf.org/services/fair-consulting-services>

Learn more <http://bit.ly/INCFsNewResources> about these resources

INCF is a member organization - an active global network of
neuroscientists, data scientists, and tool developers that come together to
interact and receive feedback in order to solve large and small problems
around data sharing and standardization. This network is our greatest
resource and it’s open for participation: we have individual and group
memberships, both for academic/non-profit groups and for companies in
related fields. Many of our working groups are also open to new members.

Want to get involved? Contact us at info at incf.org!
/The INCF Team