Connectionists: Transient subnetwork selection: a new paradigm to replace connectionism? A new paradigm is not needed

Danko Nikolic danko.nikolic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:24:15 EST 2023

Hi Steve,

You wrote: "Our work modeling mGluR does include G proteins.". Correct. But
this is not what I asked you about. What is relevant in my work is G
protein gated ion channels. I cannot find them in your paper.

This image is from your paper. There are no G protein-gated ion channels in
this drawing. Right?

[image: image.png]
Or did I miss something?

Danko

Dr. Danko Nikolić
www.danko-nikolic.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/danko-nikolic/
-- I wonder, how is the brain able to generate insight? --