Connectionists: Mathematics of Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence (Rome May 28-31st 2024): Call for Papers and Early-Registration Special

Battleday, Ruairidh battleday at g.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 26 19:52:04 EST 2023

We are delighted to announce The 5th International Convention on the
Mathematics of Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence!

www.neuromonster.org

This year’s convention will be held in the Villa Wolkonsky, the official
residence of the British ambassador in Rome, from the 28th to the 31st May,
2024.

We *invite submissions* for any of the four sessions listed on the website.
Please make submissions via the following Google Form:

https://forms.gle/SbyQy5kRSFcKaH2FA

To accompany the launch of the event, we are excited to release *a limited
number of early-bird registrations, accompanied by a fee discount*. If you
think you would like to join, please sign up! And of course please do
forward on to anyone who might also be interested.

Confirmed Keynote Speakers:

Professor Peter Dayan (Max Planck Institute, Tübingen)
Professor Sophie Deneve (Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris)
Professor Giovanni Pezzulo (National Research Council, Rome)

Sessions:

*Biocomputation* (Chairs: Professor Dan V. Nicolau Jr, KCL; Yasmine Ayman,
Harvard)
*Neural Theory* (Chairs: Dr Francesca Mastrogiuseppe, Champalimaud; Dr
James Whittington, Stanford/Oxford)
*Cognitive Science* (Chairs: Dr Antonella Maselli, NRC Italy; Dr Ruairidh
Battleday, Harvard/MIT)
*Artificial Intelligence* (Chair: Dr Ilia Sucholutsky, Princeton)

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the conference; and to
discussing the next breakthroughs in mathematical approaches to the
mathematical and computational study and simulation of brain and behavior!

With our best wishes and Season’s Greetings,
Ruaridh and Dan

--
Dr Ruairidh McLennan Battleday BMBCh (Oxon) PhD

Executive Director
Thinking About Thinking

Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Center for Brain Science,