Connectionists: [CfP] International Conference on Automated Machine Learning 2024 - Deadline 29.02.2024

Katharina Eggensperger katharina.eggensperger at uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Dec 20 10:27:23 EST 2023

Hi everyone,

We invite submissions to the 3rd International Conference on AutoML
<https://2024.automl.cc/>(09.09.2024 - 12.09.2024 in Paris)AutoML 2024
brings together researchers and users with the goal of developing
automated methods for machine learning pipelines and applications. These
automated methods can accelerate development, improve performance, and
democratize machine learning to a wider audience. We welcome submissions
on any topic touching upon automating any aspect of machine learning,
broadly interpreted. See a full list of topics here
<https://2024.automl.cc/?page_id=616>.This year’s conference will have
two parallel main tracks: one on AutoML methodsand one on applications,
benchmarks, challenges, and datasets (ABCD) for AutoML. All accepted
papers will be presented in poster sessions and published in a volume of
PMLR <http://proceedings.mlr.press/>. In addition, we will also have a
Journal Trackand a Workshop track. Submissions will be done via
OpenReview. Templates, formatting instructions, and more details can be
found here <https://2024.automl.cc/?page_id=616>.

Key dates:

  *

    Abstract submission:  26.02.2024 [AoE]

  *

    Paper submission: 29.02.2024 [AoE]

  *

    Author rebuttal: 03.04.2024 - 10.04.2024

  *

    Author notification: 24.04.2024 [AoE]

Best regards,Katharina Eggensperger – also on behalf of the general
chair, Marius Lindauer and the other PC chairs, Joaquin Vanschoren and
Roman Garnett.