Connectionists: IEEE BIBM-LncRNA'23 -- 1 day to go; See updated Program Schedule

Donald Adjeroh Donald.Adjeroh at mail.wvu.edu
Wed Dec 6 04:51:33 EST 2023

Apologies if you receive multiple copies ...

All,

BIBM'2023 is already underway !!

Our 5th IEEE BIBM-LncRNA Workshop will be held tomorrow, Thursday, Dec. 6, 2023.

This is a whole-day workshop, and we have a full schedule, including keynote, plenary and invited presentations, and also our traditional Panel Discussion session.

We wanted to notify you of the updated Program Schedule for the workshop.
Please visit the workshop website, and check the schedule for the papers and other presentations:
https://community.wvu.edu/~daadjeroh/workshops/LNCRNA2023/

Note that we have to change and also reduce the presentation time for some of the papers to accommodate BIBM's relatively short schedule on December 7, 2023, given the Banquet and the accompanying Keynote presentation.

Thank you once again for your interest in this year's BIBM-LncRNA workshop.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Workshop Chairs