Connectionists: [Meetings][Call for Participation] LACORO 2023: 2nd Latin American Summer School on Cognitive Robotics

Francisco Cruz franciscocruzhh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:04:03 EDT 2022

LACORO 2023 - 2nd Latin American Summer School on Cognitive Robotics

Santiago (Chile) in person, 3-6 January 2023

https://www.lacoro.org

We are excited to announce the 2nd Latin American Summer School on
Cognitive Robotics (LACORO), which aims at making cutting-edge knowledge on
Artificial Intelligence for Robotics Applications accessible in the
Southern Hemisphere.

Our aims are:

- to build a sustainable community of students and researchers in the area
of Artificial Intelligence for Robotics, particularly Cognitive Inspired
Aspects of AI.

- to foster intercultural student collaboration within and outside the
Americas.

Format: LACORO will include cutting-edge lectures and tutorials on
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics and aspects of Human Cognition.
Moreover, we will host tutorial and mentoring sessions for both scientific
topics and other aspects of the academic research world.

Date and Location: LACORO will be held in-person from the 3rd to 6th of
January, 2023 at the Facultad de Ingeniería, Universidad Andrés Bello (UNAB),
Santiago, Chile.

Registration is now open!

Registration for students is free!

Please visit our website, where you can find more information regarding
costs, travel, travel grants, and lodging, along with the registration form.

If you have any questions about the school or the application process,
please contact the organizing committee: lacoro at innovacionyrobotica.com

The week after LACORO, the VI Latin American Summer School in Computational
Neuroscience (LACONEU 2023) will take place from January 9-20th, 2023, in
Valparaiso – Chile. The Special Topic of this year is Machine Learning and
Artificial Intelligence.

For more information, visit: http://www.laconeu.cl

Best regards from the organizing committee,

Dr. Francisco Cruz

School of Computer Science and Engineering

Faculty of Engineering

UNSW Sydney

https://www.unsw.edu.au/staff/francisco-cruz-naranjo