Connectionists: Workshop on theory of neural networks in Les Houches, France (20.-24.02.23)

Sebastian Goldt goldt.sebastian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 04:21:07 EDT 2022

Applications are open for a workshop on the theory of neural networks in
Les Houches (France) from 20.-24.02.23, organised by SueYeon Chung, Marc
Mézard,
and Sebastian Goldt. We'll have a great set of speakers from neuroscience
and
machine learning, and ample time for discussions and exploring the French
alps
around Les Houches. Apply until Dec 1st: https://statphysneuro.github.io.
Some
funding to support the participation of early-career scientists and
trainees/speakers from underrepresented minorities in our field is
available.