Connectionists: Paid Research Internships in AI and Brain Research (CaCTuS)

Helena Dalmau Felderhoff cactus-internship at tuebingen.mpg.de
Mon Oct 17 10:01:20 EDT 2022

-- Apologies for cross-posting --

Our international internship program, CaCTüS, offers paid research
internships at the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, the Max
Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and the AI Center in Tübingen &
Stuttgart (Germany) to students who face significant constraints in their
pursuit of a career in AI or brain research.

We would be very grateful if you could help us reach students who may
benefit from our program. You can do that by distributing the call for
applications in your professional networks, among your colleagues and any
interested students, or by sharing our posts on social media.

You may find details on the program and links to our social media posts
below.

We thank you in advance for any support you are willing to give us. If you
have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Helena Dalmau Felderhoff

- on behalf of the CaCTüS Internship coordination team -

About the CaCTüS Internship program

 <https://cactus-internship.tuebingen.mpg.de>
cactus-internship.tuebingen.mpg.de

The sciences of biological and artificial intelligence are rapidly growing
research fields that need enthusiastic minds with a keen interest in solving
challenging questions. The Max Planck Institutes for Biological Cybernetics
and Intelligent Systems as well as the AI Center in Tübingen & Stuttgart
(Germany) offer up to 10 students at the Bachelor or Master level paid
three-months internships during the summer of 2023. Successful applicants
will work with top-level scientists on research projects spanning machine
learning, electrical engineering, theoretical neuroscience, behavioral
experiments and data analysis. The CaCTüS Internship is aimed at young
scientists who are held back by personal, financial, regional or societal
constraints to help them develop their research careers and gain access to
first-class education. The program is designed to foster inclusion,
diversity, equity and access to excellent scientific facilities. We
specifically encourage applications from students living in low- and
middle-income countries which are currently underrepresented in the Max
Planck Society research community.

Application deadline: 4 December 2022

Social Media Links

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/MPICybernetics/status/1581941564699336704>
https://twitter.com/MPICybernetics/status/1581941564699336704

Facebook:
<https://www.facebook.com/MPICybernetics/photos/a.1701083666787308/343340166
3555491>
https://www.facebook.com/MPICybernetics/photos/a.1701083666787308/3433401663
555491

Instagram:  <https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjz1mpssJjm/>
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjz1mpssJjm/

LinkedIn:
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6987707261393502208>
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6987707261393502208

CaCTüS Internship Coordination Office
Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics

Max-Plank-Ring 8

72076 Tübingen

Germany

 <mailto:cactus-internship at tuebingen.mpg.de>