Connectionists: Postdoc in Trustworthy AI in a large project (50+ researchers)

Benoît Frénay benoit.frenay at unamur.be
Mon Oct 10 03:47:49 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I am recruting a new postdoc for the ARIAC project supported by Digital
Wallonia.AI and the SPW Recherche that gathers tens of researchers
accross Wallonia in artificial intelligence.

interaction, interpretability, explicatblity, etc.

*Deadline: 15th October.*

She/he will do research in the "trust mechanisms for AI" workpackage and
help me to lead this workpackage.  She/he will be integrated in the
Human Centered Machine Learning (HuMaLearn -
https://humalearn.info.unamur.be) team at UNamur with around 10 other
PhD and postdoc researchers and she/he will have collaboration
opportunities thanks to the interdisplinary approach of ARIAC and of
HuMaLearn.

Please spread the work and do not hesitate to contact me for further
details.

    https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/844078

    https://jobs.unamur.be/emploi.2022-09-13.7042797172/view

Best regards,