Connectionists: neurosymbolic AI community slack

Pascal Hitzler phitzler at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:57:04 EST 2022

We're starting a community slack on all things Neurosymbolic AI. It's
currently aligned with people involved with the annual NeSy workshop
(https://sites.google.com/view/nesy2023) and the forthcoming
Neurosymbolic Artificial Intelligence journal
(https://www.iospress.com/catalog/journals/neurosymbolic-artificial-intelligence)
- but we understand the scope of the slack to be much wider.

If you'd like to join the slack, ask anybody who's on it (e.g., me -
email to hitzler at ksu.edu) to add you.

Pascal.

--
Pascal Hitzler
Lloyd T. Smith Creativity in Engineering Chair