Connectionists: AI Faculty Positions at QMUL

Diego Perez Liebana diego.perez at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 04:44:19 EST 2022

Dear all,

We have outstanding opportunities for faculty positions at QMUL - we're looking to recruit 30 new academic staff across all levels in strategically targeted science and engineering areas.

Several of these could be in Game AI, we very much welcome applications from suitable candidates.

https://www.qmul.ac.uk/strategic-hires-se/

Please note: December 4th deadline!

Best wishes,
Diego.

---

Diego Pérez Liébana

Senior Lecturer in Computer Games and Artificial Intelligence
Programme Director of the MSc Artificial Intelligence
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London
67-75 New Road, E1 1HH, London, UK
Office: Whitechapel Campus, Empire House (DERI), second floor.
email: diego.perez at qmul.ac.uk<mailto:diego.perez at qmul.ac.uk><mailto:dperez at essex.ac.uk>
web: http://www.diego-perez.net<http://www.diego-perez.net/>

Email notices:
1) You may have seen that I sometimes write emails outside (your) working hours. Please don't take this as an indication that I require an immediate response - we simply may be working at different times.
2) Because of the daily high load of emails, I may take some time to reply to you. If it's important, I may take even more time, because I want to provide an adequate response. If it's urgent, I'll try to reply quickly and maybe just with a very short email. No disrespect, just trying to be efficient - I'd understand if you did the same.

[cid:44fb2d1f-4cd6-4108-921a-a8cf4ecb014d]