Connectionists: Multiple positions in a new Centre for AI Fundamentals: (Senior) Lecturer / Asst Prof, PhD students, Research Software Engineer, Centre Manager and Translational Research Manager

Samuel Kaski samuel.kaski at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 17:59:45 EDT 2022

Multiple positions in the new Centre for AI Fundamentals in Manchester: (Senior) Lecturer / Asst Prof, PhD students, Research Software Engineer, Centre Manager and Translational Research Manager

(Senior) Lecturer / Asst Prof in Machine Learning in Manchester, DL Nov 17. One more position to join our our new http://manchester.ac.uk/ai-fun with already 5+ new academics, plus many old-timers in ELLIS Unit Manchester, UoM branch of the Alan Turing Institute and in @idsai_uom . Now we have kick-started e.g. a strong presence in NeurIPS2022. https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/internal/displayjob.aspx?jobid=23622

PhD students: I am looking for PhD students in Probabilistic Machine learning; especially welcoming Multi-Agent RL for Human-AI Teamwork, as some really excellent ones will soon graduate and move on. But I have a few other topics too... DL Nov 15 https://ellis.eu/news/ellis-phd-program-call-for-applications-2022

Research Software Engineer position designed to bring the best of permanent good job at an excellent Univ, and top-notch Machine Learning with #TuringAIFellows<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=turingaifellows&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6994050659020906497> in the new Centre for AI Fundamentals https://t.co/d2m8LmGkfx<https://lnkd.in/ets_qZgy> - DL Nov 22 https://www.jobs.manchester.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=22564<https://lnkd.in/e84tfHUg>

Centre Manager for the Centre for AI Fundamentals and ELLIS Unit Manchester, and Translational Research Manager: Stay tuned; the positions will be open any day now...