Connectionists: Open senior scientist position - Knowledge Representation and Common Sense for Artificial Agents

Julian Eggert Julian.Eggert at honda-ri.de
Tue Nov 1 04:35:46 EDT 2022

Dear Connectionists,

we are looking for a highly motivated and talented researcher who shares our spirit of turning pioneering scientific research into groundbreaking innovations. The candidate will join our research at the Honda Research Institute Europe in the area of knowledge engines for common-sense reasoning of robots and AI agents in real-world environments.

For a more detailed description of the position, the desired profile and offered benefits see the attached job announcement.

Please send your applications to:
honda.pme-net.de

Dr. Julian Eggert
Senior Chief Scientist
Honda Research Institute Europe GmbH
Carl-Legien-Str.30, 63073 Offenbach am Main, Germany
Tel. +49-69-89011737 Fax: +49-69-89011749
e-mail: julian.eggert at honda-ri.de