Connectionists: PhD in privacy and fairness in AI

Christos Dimitrakakis christos.dimitrakakis at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:51:43 EDT 2022

We are looking for a PhD student to join our group on reinforcement
learning and decision making under uncertainty more generally, at the
University of Neuchatel, Switzerland.  Within the area, we are looking
for candidates with a strong research interest in the following
fields:

- Theory of differntial privacy.
- Algorithms for differentially private machine learning.
- Algorithms for fairness in machine learning.
- Interactions between machine learning and game theory.
- Inference of human models of fairness or privacy.

To apply:
https://www.unine.ch/files/live/sites/inst_iiun/files/PhDposition_IIUN.pdf

Starting date: 1 September 2022 or soon afterwards.
Application deadline: 31 May 2022.

--
Christos Dimitrakakis
https://sites.google.com/site/christosdimitrakakis/