Connectionists: New from the MIT Press: Cognitive Robotics, edited by Angelo Cangelosi and Minoru Asada

Juyang Weng juyang.weng at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:08:08 EDT 2022

Dear Minoru and Angelo,
Thank you very much for willing to accept "task-nonspecificity" and
"conscious learning".
I will wait a little before clarifying why "task-nonspecificity" and
"conscious learning" are necessary to address the well-recognized
brittleness of autonomous robots.
Many people on the lists do not have sufficient time to carefully read the
reasons explained in the related publications.
Best regards,
-John

--
Juyang (John) Weng