Connectionists: Call for Participation: Algorithms for Neuromorphic Computing from September 6th to 8th 2022 nearby Göttingen, Germany

Sebastian Schmitt sebastian.schmitt at phys.uni-goettingen.de
Tue May 24 04:53:32 EDT 2022

Dear All!

NEAL2022 is a workshop focusing on Algorithms for Neuromorphic Computing
from September 6th to 8th 2022 nearby Göttingen, Germany.

We bring together experts (cf.
https://neal2022.tetzlab.com/#confirmed-speakers) from the scientific
fields of neuromorphic computing, computational neuroscience, and
robotics to discuss requirements, problems and solutions to realize
successful algorithms advancing neuromorphic computing.

Despite the corona pandemic, we are striving for an in-person meeting.
The venue is a resort in Volpriehausen nearby the university city
Göttingen in the heart of Germany, that is easily accessible by train
and flights.

PhD students onward can apply to participate in the workshop. Your work
can then be presented in the poster session. If accepted, all costs,
e.g. travel and accommodation, will be covered.

Please refer to https://neal2022.tetzlab.com/#application for the
application process.

We are looking forward to your application and hope to welcome you in
September in Göttingen.

Best regards from the organizers,

Christian Tetzlaff, Joe Hays, Sebastian Schmitt, and Michael Fauth