Connectionists: Call for Participation: 27th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies

Maanak Gupta maanakg at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:57:33 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues

It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend and participate in the ACM
Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT), 2022. Due to
pandemic uncertainties, we are having a fully VIRTUAL conference.

The ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT) is the
premier forum for the presentation of research results and experience
reports on leading edge issues of access control, including models,
systems, applications, and theory.

Website: https://sacmat.dista.uninsubria.it/2022/index.php

Registration: https://sacmat.dista.uninsubria.it/2022/registration.php

Program: https://sacmat.dista.uninsubria.it/2022/advance.php

Keynote: https://sacmat.dista.uninsubria.it/2022/invitedspeakers.php

We have a very exciting line of papers to be presented during the
conference.
Looking forward to meeting everyone virtual at SACMAT 22.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards
-Maanak Gupta