Connectionists: Assistant Professor of Machine Learning at the Radboud ELLIS unit

Tom Heskes t.heskes at science.ru.nl
Thu May 19 16:57:30 EDT 2022

At the ELLIS unit of Radboud University, we are looking for an Assistant
Professor of Machine Learning to join our team. We offer a great
environment, with many researchers across campus working on the latest
developments in machine learning as well as excellent opportunities to
join and setup collaborations in other domains, such as healthcare,
linguistics, natural science, and industry.

Your (tenured) position within the Institute for Computing and
Information Sciences, one of the top computer science departments in the
Netherlands, comes with a start-up package including two PhD positions
to boost your research. The university takes pride in providing
excellent employment conditions that help you achieve a good work-life
balance.

If you are interested, please check out

https://www.ru.nl/werken-bij/vacature/details-vacature/?ruid=1551

and feel encouraged to apply (deadline June 15)!

Best wishes,

Tom Heskes