Connectionists: (Senior) Researcher Positions for ML and NLP for Educational Technology @ DFKI Berlin

Benjamin Paassen benjamin.paassen at hu-berlin.de
Fri May 13 06:50:35 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

at the Educational Technology Lab of the German Research Institute for
Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) in Berlin, we are hiring *two
researchers*, one for machine learning (especially real-time sensor
data, adaptive teaching technologies), and one for natural language
processing (especially automated essay scoring). Contracts are for *two
years*. We offer researcher positions for applicants with a Master's
degree or senior researcher positions for applicants with a PhD.

For details, please refer to:

* ML position:
https://jobs.dfki.de/en/vacancy/en-seniorresearcher-for-nlp-483373.html
* NLP position:
https://jobs.dfki.de/en/vacancy/en-seniorresearcher-for-nlp-483366.html

We are looking forward to your applications!

Best wishes

Benjamin Paaßen