Connectionists: Online workshop: How do brains work: Do they end up in stationarities? Do they have attractors?

Rune Berg rune2earth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:38:46 EDT 2022

Dear all,

It is our pleasure to invite you to our upcoming Zoom Workshop on Stationarities and Attractors. The event will take place on Zoom from the 18th of April – 21st of April 2022 at 17:00 - 19:30 CEST. The program for the workshop is enclosed in this email. Please note that all speakers discuss the same two topics hence there are no titles in the program.

ZOOM Workshop April 18-21, 2022
How do brains work: Do they end up in stationarities? Do they have attractors?

In this workshop experts penetrate these questions in depth and summarize the experimental evidence for stationarities and attractors in central nervous systems dynamics.

	  Speakers:
Alain Destexhe, CNRS, Orsay, France (confirmed)
Alessandro Treves, SISSA, Trieste, Italy (confirmed)
Biyu He, NYU; New York, USA (confirmed)
Carsen Stringer Janelia, Ashburn, VA, USA (confirmed)
Daniel Durstewitz, University of Heidelberg, Germany (confirmed)
Mark Humphries, University of Nottingham, UK (confirmed)
Mikael Lundqvist, Karolinska Institutet & MIT Boston, MA, USA(confirmed)
Nicolas Brunel, Duke University, Durham USA(confirmed)
Sara Solla, Northwestern University, Chicago USA(confirmed)
Tatiana Engel, Cold Spring Harbor Lab USA(confirmed)
Tatjana Tchumatchenko, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany (confirmed)
Yasser Roudi, Kavli Institute of Neuroscience, Trondheim, Norway (confirmed)

Registration The registration is free just fill in the form at the link below and we will
send you the link to the workshop one week in advance.

Registration link:
How do brains work: Do they end up in stationarities? Do they have attractors? – University of Copenhagen (ku.dk) <https://in.ku.dk/zoom-conference/>

Organizers Per Roland and Rune W. Berg, Dept. Neuroscience, University of Copenhagen, Denmark and Danish Society for Neuroscience

Best regards,

Per Roland and Rune W. Berg

Best,

Rune