Connectionists: Support for Ukrainian doctoral students in computer science at the University of Vienna

Moritz Grosse-Wentrup moritz.grosse-wentrup at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 23 15:47:37 EDT 2022

Dear all,

The Doctoral School for Computer Science (DoCS) at the University of
Vienna (https://docs.univie.ac.at/) supports Ukrainian doctoral students
in computer science (who are currently enrolled in a Ukrainian
university) with 6-month stipends to continue their doctoral studies in
Vienna.

If you would like to apply for such a stipend, please send an email to

uadocs2022 at univie.ac.at

including a CV and a brief description of your dissertation topic. We
will then contact you asap regarding further details.

We ask for your understanding though that our funds may not cover
stipends for all applicants.

For other initiatives, please also see

https://scienceforukraine.eu/

On behalf of the DoCS and the Faculty of Computer Science,
Moritz Grosse-Wentrup

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Moritz Grosse-Wentrup
Research Group Neuroinformatics
moritz.grosse-wentrup at univie.ac.at
+43-1-4277-79610
http://neural.engineering/