Connectionists: Call for book chapter proposals for A Compendium of Neuro-Symbolic Artificial Intelligence

Pascal Hitzler phitzler at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:54:46 EDT 2022

A clarification on this: We're not looking for original contributions.
Rather, we're looking looking for chapters by authors who present a
larger perspective on a series of their own papers on closely related
topics. You can think of them as surveys of some of you own work.

Abstract deadline: July 15.

Call is online at
https://daselab.cs.ksu.edu/content/call-book-chapter-proposals-compendium-neuro-symbolic-artificial-intelligence

Best Regards,

Pascal.

--
Pascal Hitzler
Lloyd T. Smith Creativity in Engineering Chair