Connectionists: Conscious Learning Algorithm and Brain-Mind Institute 2022

Juyang Weng juyang.weng at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:04:48 EDT 2022

J. Weng:  "A Developmental Network Model of Conscious Learning in
Biological Brains"
https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-1700782/v1
The paper has been rejected by Science, Nature, PNAS and even arXiv.
With some difficulties, Research Square (invested by Springer Nature)
agreed to post it with doi without passing so called "peer review".

I am humbled to admit that this is the first brain algorithm ever published
as far as I am aware.  If this is not true, please kindly let me know.

To learn such a brain algorithm, you need to register the Brain-Mind
Institute:
http://www.brain-mind-institute.org/bmi-871.html
by filling in the registration form from the site.
BMI 2022 consists of three courses and the AIML Contest 2022.
Early registration: June 19, 2022.

Best regards,
-John
--