Connectionists: ISBI 2023

Julie Coloigner julie.coloigner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:28:12 EDT 2022

Announcing the Call for Papers for the 2023 IEEE International Symposium on
Biomedical Imaging (ISBI)!

Call for Papers is now open for the 2023 IEEE International Symposium on
Biomedical Imaging (ISBI). Submit your papers by 27 October 2022!

For its twentieth anniversary, ISBI will take place from 18-21 April 2023
in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, the first time ever in Latin America.
Located on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, Cartagena de Indias brings
together the charm of colonial architecture, the excitement of a vivid
nightlife, fascinating cultural festivals, and lush landscapes. It is one
of the most beautiful, well-preserved cities in Latin America, and has been
named a world heritage site by UNESCO.

This year’s program will include five Keynotes Talks presented by
world-renowned imaging scientists and clinicians. We will also host the
fourth edition of Clinical Day, a day-long special session designed to
promote the exchange of emerging knowledge of biomedical imaging in the
clinical fields. Additionally, we will hold the first ever Industrial Day,
in which we will hear about the latest products in our field by industry
leaders, learn about the journey of medical imaging startups that have now
become successful companies, and have a startup pitch competition.

As in previous ISBIs, we also have an open call for Special Sessions,
Challenges
and Tutorials, and we look forward to your submissions.

ISBI 2023 topics of interest include:

Image formation and reconstruction

Physical, biological, and statistical modeling

Computational and statistical image processing and analysis

Image segmentation

Image quality assessment

Machine learning for image analysis

Dynamic/ multimodal/ multiplexed/ multiscale imaging

Computer-aided diagnosis

Integration of imaging and non-imaging biomarkers

Imaging informatics

Visualization in biomedical imaging, and biomedical applications

ISBI 2023 Call for Submissions
<https://2023.biomedicalimaging.org/en/CALL%20FOR%20PAPERS%20AND%20SESSIONS.html>

Paper Submission:

All submissions must be original submissions not under concurrent review at
any other conference or journal. Accepted 4-page regular papers will be
published in the symposium proceedings by IEEE Xplore.

For author guidelines and submission instructions, visit:

https://2023.biomedicalimaging.org/en/GUIDELINES.html

Important Dates:

Special Sessions

Submission Deadline: 29 September 2022

Notification: 6 October 2022

Tutorials & Challenges

Submission Deadline: 13 October 2022

Notification: 3 November 2022

4-Page Papers

Submission Deadline: 27 October 2022

Notification: 19 January 2023

Camera Ready: 23 February 2023

1-Page Abstracts

Submission Deadline: 26 January 2023

Notification: 9 February 2023

Pitch Competition

Submission Deadline: 26 January 2023

Notification: 9 February 2023

Learn More about ISBI 2023 <https://2023.biomedicalimaging.org/en/>

Copyright 2022 IEEE Signal Processing Society, All rights reserved.

IEEE Signal Processing Society: 445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ, 08854, USA

Email us |Join the IEEE | Already an IEEE member? Join the IEEE Signal
Processing Society | IEEE Privacy Policy

Julie Coloigner

CNRS Researcher
Empenn research team
IRISA - CNRS (UMR 6074), Rennes FR35042