Connectionists: Three-year lecturing contracts in Machine Learning / AI / Cognitive Science at the University of Groningen (NL)

Herbert Jaeger h.jaeger at rug.nl
Wed Jul 20 17:35:18 EDT 2022

We have a number of vacancies for 3-year teaching contracts in the
Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes in Artificial Intelligence and
Computational Cognitive Science, hosted in the AI department of the
Bernoulli Institute (https://www.rug.nl/research/bernoulli/) of the
University of Groningen.

We want to fill these positions as soon as possible. Holders of PhD
degrees and also of Master degrees with a relevant background and
excellent qualifications are invited to apply.

Teaching and campus life are all-English. Groningen University is among
the top 100 universities worldwide according to the most important
rankings
(https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/profile/facts-and-figures/position-international-rankings)
and I can happily and emphatically underline that the working conditions
and the community spirit at this university are totally inviting. Plus,
Groningen is a beautiful city that fulfils every expectation how a dutch
city should look like.

The official job offer and details can be found at
https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/job-opportunities/?details=00347-02S0009DXP

- Herbert Jaeger

--
Dr. Herbert Jaeger
Professor of Computing in Cognitive Materials

office: Bernoulliborg 402
phone: +31 (0) 50-36 32473
COVID home office phone: +49 (0) 4209 930403
web: www.ai.rug.nl/minds/