Connectionists: [EXT] If you believe in your work ...

Fellous, Jean-Marc - (fellous) fellous at arizona.edu
Tue Jul 19 11:31:40 EDT 2022

Assuming there are funders on the list, and funding-related people, including program officers (and believe or not, there are!): if you had $20M to invest in the sort of things we do on this list: how would we make things better? Can we brainstorm an alternative system that allows for innovating publications and effective funding?

Jean-Marc