Connectionists: [JOB] Postodoc positions in cybernetics, AI & applied math (Prague, UTIA , research institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences )

Miroslav Karny school at utia.cas.cz
Fri Jul 1 05:04:44 EDT 2022

Dear all,

I believe somebody around you could be interested in postodoc positions concerning various areas of cybernetics, AI, and applied mathematics. They offer work in domains:
• artificial intelligence and machine learning,• probabilistic graphical models,• statistics and stochastics,• image, video, and signal processing,• control theory,• adaptive decision intelligence and human-centric intelligence,• modelling economic and financial problems,• non-smooth analysis,• PDEs, calculus of variations, and continuum mechanics.
They are  advertised in the attached file and I am ready to provide additional information., especially, about the boldfaced topic.

                                         Best regards Miroslav Kárný
                                                             https://www.utia.cas.cz/people/karny