Connectionists: DENDRITES 2022: abstract submission extended to Feb. 8th, 2022

Yiota Poirazi poirazi at imbb.forth.gr
Mon Jan 31 08:44:38 EST 2022

Dear friends and colleagues,

Due to popular demand we have decided to extend the deadline for abstract
submission until *February 8th, 2022*.

Abstract submissions have already exceeded our expectations and DENDRITES
2022 promises to be a really exciting meeting!

Looking forward to seeing you in May,

Yiota, Kristen, Michael and Matthew