Connectionists: NMBU / Associate Professors in Machine Learning and Scientific Computing / Deadline 15 Feb 2022

Hans Ekkehard Plesser hans.ekkehard.plesser at nmbu.no
Thu Jan 27 02:59:53 EST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The Department of Data Science at NMBU is currently looking for two full-time permanent associate professors in machine learning and scientific computing, respectively. We are also looking for adjunct professors (20%, 4 years) to cover ethical and legal aspects of data science and data security, respectively.

I'd appreciate if you would pass this information on to colleagues who may be interested in any of the positions. As we currently are mostly male faculty members, we'd in particular appreciate applications by women.

  *   Associate professor in Data Science (Machine Learning) - Deadline: Tuesday, February 15, 2022<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/217579/associate-professor-in-data-science-machine-learning>
  *   Associate professor in Scientific Computing - Deadline: Tuesday, February 15, 2022<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/217590/associate-professor-in-scientific-computing>

  *   Professor II/Associate professor II in Ethics and Law of Data Science - Deadline: Tuesday, February 15, 2022<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/217629/professor-ii-associate-professor-ii-in-ethics-and-law-of-data-science>
  *   Professor II/Associate professor II in Data Security - Deadline: Tuesday, February 15, 2022<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/217607/professor-ii-associate-professor-ii-in-data-security>

Best regards,
Hans Ekkehard

--

Prof. Dr. Hans Ekkehard Plesser