Connectionists: Assistant Professor in Cognitive Neuroscience (PSYC22-7) (ID: 21001678)

Ulrik Beierholm beierh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:38:23 EST 2022

Dear colleagues
Please see the job advert below for a faculty position at Durham
University. Note that we would be especially interested in anyone able to
use multiple techniques, including computational modelling. I am happy to
chat informally about this.
Regards,
Ulrik Beierholm, Durham Univ, UK

------
The Dept of Psychology at Durham University seeks to appoint a talented
individual to the role of Assistant Professor.  We welcome applications
from those with research and teaching interests in the broad field of
Cognitive Neuroscience and we are particularly eager to hear from
applicants with a focus on perception, action, multisensory integration,
learning and memory, or clinically relevant research areas, and able to use
multiple techniques (e.g. psychophysics, fMRI, EEG, TMS or computational
modelling). We welcome applicants whose work would extend our Cognitive
Neuroscience research and MSc teaching in novel directions, as well as
those whose research can forge new links between Cognitive Neuroscience and
our other research groups, Developmental Science and Quantitative Social
Psychology.

This post offers an exciting opportunity to make a major contribution to
the development of internationally excellent research and teaching while
allowing you unrivalled opportunities to progress and embed your career in
an exciting and progressive institution. For more information about
Cognitive Neuroscience research in Durham, please visit our Department
pages at https://www.dur.ac.uk/psychology/

Open Date *17 January 2022*

Closing Date *14 February 2022 *at midnight

Web link to this vacancy– Job Description - Assistant Professor in
Cognitive Neuroscience (PSYC22-7) (21001678) (taleo.net)
<https://durham.taleo.net/careersection/du_ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=21001678&tz=GMT%2B00%3A00&tzname=Europe%2FLondon>

If you would like to make an informal enquiry about this position, please
contact Prof Daniel T. Smith (Daniel.smith2 at durham.ac.uk)

Ulrik Beierholm, PhD (he/him)
Associate Professor
Department of Psychology, Durham University
http://beierholm.net