Connectionists: Postdoc position in synaptic/neuronal in-vivo two-photon imaging

OPAZO Patricio p.opazo at ed.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 12:39:03 EST 2022

Dear all,

We are looking for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to join our lab at the UK Dementia Research Institute in The University of Edinburgh.

The Opportunity:

To investigate the synaptic and neuronal compensatory mechanisms that may underlie cognitive reserve in Alzheimer’s disease mouse models using state-of-the-art in-vivo two photon imaging and optogenetics.

Please find more details here:

https://elxw.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/2827/?utm_medium=jobshare
[https://erecruitmentimages.isg.ed.ac.uk/images/UOE%20WHITE%20STCKED%20LOGO.png]<https://elxw.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/2827/?utm_medium=jobshare>
University of Edinburgh Jobs - elxw.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com<https://elxw.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/2827/?utm_medium=jobshare>
We are looking for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow with experience with in-vivo two-photon microscopy, optogenetics, stereotaxic surgeries and animal behaviour to join the Opazo lab at the UK Dementia Research Institute.
elxw.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Pato

Dr Patricio Opazo

Group Leader

UK Dementia Research Institute at the University of Edinburgh

Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences

Web | www.ukdri.ac.uk<http://www.ukdri.ac.uk/> | https://ukdri.ac.uk/team/patricio-opazo-olavarri<https://ukdri.ac.uk/team/patricio-opazo-olavarria>a

Address | Chancellor’s Building, 49 Little France Crescent, Edinburgh, EH16 4SB

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.