Connectionists: [jobs] Internship program at CYENS Centre of Excellence in Cyprus

Vassilis Vassiliades vassilisvas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 05:40:32 EST 2022

Dear colleagues,

At CYENS Centre of Excellence, we announced our 2022 year-round internship
program for undergraduate- and graduate-level students and early career
individuals. The topics include: robot learning, computer vision,
machine/deep learning, image processing, preference elicitation, eHealth,
virtual reality, augmented reality, computer animation, smart networks and
others.

For the application process and eligibility criteria please visit:
https://www.cyens.org.cy/en-gb/vacancies/placement-opportunities/internships/cyens-coe-year-round-internship-program/

Best wishes,
Vassilis