Connectionists: EEGraph new version. Python library to model signal brains as graphs.

Alberto Nogales Moyano alberto.nogales at ceiec.es
Fri Jan 14 06:40:05 EST 2022

Dear all,
we have updated this library that can help scientists involved in biosignal
processing. This library lets you model your EEGs as graphs taking into
account brain connectivity and different measures. Once you obtain these
graphs you can work with convolutional neural networks or graph convolutional
neural networks. Please give us a star so we can make it more popular.
https://github.com/ufvceiec/EEGRAPH
Hope you find it useful.

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>