Connectionists: EARLY CAREER SCIENTIST GRANT OPPORTUNITIES- Open January 2022

Laura Long llong at simonsfoundation.org
Mon Jan 10 13:13:01 EST 2022

The Simons Foundation is invested in supporting the next generation of
researchers. Our Independence Awards programs promote talented early-career
scientists by facilitating their transition to research independence and
providing grant funding at the start of their professorships.

We are offering such awards through three of our programs: the Simons
Foundation Autism Research Initiative (SFARI), the Simons Collaboration on
the Global Brain (SCGB) and the Simons Collaboration on Plasticity and the
Aging Brain (SCPAB).

These requests for applications (RFAs) are aimed at Ph.D. and M.D. –
holding scientists who are currently in training positions and intend to
seek tenure-track faculty positions over the next two years (i.e.,
2022-2024). Successful applicants will receive a commitment of $495,000
over three years, activated upon assumption of a tenure-track professorship.

Visit bit.ly/3yqWILX for more information on all three programs.