Connectionists: Weird beliefs about consciousness

Juyang Weng juyang.weng at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:31:51 EST 2022

Dear Tsvi,
You wrote " Nor does there seem to be cross interest within the academic
computational communities where this model can show top-down attention
effects and controls similar to Bayesian models  (with dynamic priors,
priming, and weights similar to likelihoods helping with explainability)
but is completely connectionist."

As far as I can see, in terms of top-down modeling, it is more an issue of
"lack of computational knowledge" than a lack of "cross interest".  The
landscape of AI should greatly change soon from my brain model of
conscious learning, sooner than the wave that Cresceptron created.   I hope
those who will use the DN brain model do not intentionally plagiarize DN as
many papers did to Cresceptron.

Best regards,
-John

--