Connectionists: AI and Games Summer School - Registration Open! Chania, Greece, 29/8-2/9 [Hybrid]

Georgios N Yannakakis georgios.yannakakis at um.edu.mt
Thu Feb 17 03:13:20 EST 2022

We are happy to announce that the 4th edition of the AI and Games Summer
School returns to *Chania, Greece *and will will take place *from 29 August
to 2 September, 2022*!

https://school.gameaibook.org/

Our event last year attracted over 230 participants who had fun learning
about the various uses of AI in games and implementing their own cool
projects!

To be able to support participants who have challenges travelling but also
deliver on a full summer school experience, this year we are going for a
hybrid format!* Both online and in-person tickets are available!*

The summer school is dedicated to the uses of  AI in and for games
including AI for playing and testing games, for generating game content,
and for modeling players. Our program already features talks and workshops
from* Microsoft, Meta AI, EA, Askblu.ai, Modl.ai *with more joining soon.

Graduate students, research staff and faculty, and industry professionals
are welcome to register by *March 31* (early bird) by visiting the summer
school page!
*https://school.gameaibook.org/#registration
<https://school.gameaibook.org/#registration>*

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at
school at gameaibook.org!

We hope to see you all in August in sunny Chania, Crete!

Best regards,
Summer School on AI and Games Organisers