Connectionists: Stephen Hanson in conversation with Geoff Hinton

Juyang Weng juyang.weng at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:16:27 EST 2022

Dear Gary,
Sorry, you are still not aware of, or did not read, my work:
No data sets are valid for conscious learning.  Conscious learning must be
learned on the fly.  Please do not ask anybody to try any data sets any
more since they are a dead end in AI.

If you are always spoon fed, you will never be able to understand how to
get food yourself.

Please read my reasoning and proofs in my paper about the post-selection
protocol flaw and the paper about conscious learning.

J. Weng, "On Post Selections Using Test Sets (PSUTS) in AI", in Proc.
International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 1-8, Shengzhen,
China, July 18-22, 2021. PDF file
<http://www.cse.msu.edu/%7eweng/research/PSUTS-IJCNN2021rvsd-cite.pdf>.

J. Weng, "3D-to-2D-to-3D Conscious Learning", in Proc. IEEE 40th
International Conference on Consumer Electronics, pp. 1-6, Las Vegas NV,
USA, Jan.7-9, 2022. PDF file
<http://www.cse.msu.edu/%7eweng/research/ConsciousLearning-ICCE-2022-rvsd-cite.pdf>
.

Best regards,