Connectionists: Please stop having conversations on this mailing list

Tsvi Achler achler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:38:44 EST 2022

Haha it seems that is one thing we agree on, there needs to be more avenues
for discussion whether it is arguing, venting or professing.
It is more real and reveals our strengths and flaws.

I also like the fact that it is not a part of a pay-to-play
system (conferences and journals) that we seem to get ourselves into.
In that vein I have also taken to making videos of my thoughts and ideas
because it is a way to document that is more accessible..
I think those social media channels can actually be work-specific.
I believe it is one of the best tools to fight against undesirable
dictator-like behavior (which goes against the openness of science) is
social media.
.
Speaking of venting, here is my latest video: https://youtu.be/9BIn_Vmiwz4

-Tsvi