Connectionists: 5 PhD Positions in Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (Hagenberg and Linz, Austria)

Bodenhofer Ulrich Ulrich.Bodenhofer at fh-hagenberg.at
Thu Feb 3 07:05:10 EST 2022

Job Announcement for 5 Fully-Funded Positions as PhD Student Researchers in Austria

We are very happy to announce an exciting new research and training program for PhD students: Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence (HCAI). HCAI will start on April 1, 2022. The HCAI program will fund a total of five PhD student researchers for up to 4 years. Employment will be for 30 hours/week, according to the regulations of the funding body, i.e., the Austrian Science Fund (FWF). To fill these open positions, we are seeking highly motivated students with a background in Artificial Intelligence, Human-computer Interaction, Machine Learning, Information Visualization, Information Retrieval, and/or Recommender Systems, holding a Master's degree (or equivalent). The students will be employed either at the Johannes Kepler University (JKU) Linz or the University of Applied Sciences, Upper Austria (FH OÖ), Hagenberg Campus. Selected students will be given the unique opportunity to work on exciting and timely topics, at the intersection of basic and applied research, thanks to the close collaboration between the universities.

For more information, please visit: https://bit.ly/3Gf6t2e