Connectionists: Industrial Postdoc Fellowship - modl.ai and Institute of Digital Games

Georgios N Yannakakis georgios.yannakakis at um.edu.mt
Fri Dec 30 02:01:11 EST 2022

Do you have a PhD in AI/machine learning and wish to experience a top-tier
industry-based research environment as an industrial postdoc fellow? Apply
and join us in our modl.ai Malta office and the Institute of Digital Games,
University of Malta, and be part of a research team that develops the next
generation tools for AI-based testing via large scale foundation models.

We are looking for excellent candidates with experience training large deep
learning models such as transformers and a deep understanding of modern
machine learning techniques. Moreover, a good grasp of as many of the
following areas as possible will be considered advantageous: human-computer
interfaces, player modelling, behaviour cloning/imitation learning,
procedural content generation, generative systems, game analytics.

Apply here:
https://www.um.edu.mt/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/507494/FTRSOIIIorIV-186-Foundation.AI-21.12.22.pdf
(Closing date: Wednesday, 25th January 2023)

--

<https://www.um.edu.mt/>

Georgios N. Yannakakis | Professor

Director | Editor in Chief, IEEE Trans. on Games

Institute of Digital Games
20 Triq L-Esperanto

+356 2340 3510

<https://twitter.com/yannakakis>