Connectionists: Looking for an opportunity as a visiting researcher

Alberto Nogales alberto.nogales at ceiec.es
Tue Dec 27 10:25:46 EST 2022

To whom it may concern.
My name is Alberto Nogales, actually a Post-doctoral researcher at CEIEC
Lab in Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Madrid, Spain). I am looking for a
short stage of 3/4 months at a foreign University next spring.
Let me introduce myself, during my Ph.D. my topic was related to Semantic
Web, ontologies, and Social Network Analysis. Now, I am researching in the
Neural Networks field with my actual group. My research line is related to
deep learning models, signal processing, and computer vision, but I also
have some papers in predictive models and NLP. I also teach courses in
Neural Network models and Data Mining in Python, so if it is necessary I
can also deliver some lectures.
I need no funding.
Thanks for your time and please write back telling me if there is any
possibility.
Find attached my CV and a link to my Google Scholar profile.
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=PGII5sYAAAAJ&hl=en
Kind regards.