Connectionists: 2023 10th lSCMl (Mexico City)

Suash Deb suashdeb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:50:59 EST 2022

Dear friends and esteemed colleagues,

Warmest greetings. Hope all is well.

Due to the  spurt in Coronavirus cases in China, uploading of the website
of the 10th edition of ISCMI got delayed to some extent. Our website is
maintained from China. Hence this delay. Hope you understand.

Currently the website is operational http://www.iscmi.us

The leaflet of the same is attached too (it is also available in the
website).

Thanks a million for all your help and support over the years. I solicit
your cooperation in sharing the above with your peers, doctoral students
and others.

I take this opportunity of wishing all of you and your loved ones a Very
Merry Christmas and a Memorable 2023.

Kind regards,

Suash

General Chair, ISCMI 2023