Connectionists: Yann Le Cun and Stephen Hanson on Yann's new vision of AI

Pascal Hitzler phitzler at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:02:52 EST 2022

I wanted to mention in this context that we recently started a research
community slack on neurosymbolic artificial intelligence that has grown
to 450 people within 2 weeks.

If you're interested in joining, email me and I'll send you an invite.
(Anybody else already on the slack can also invite you)

Pascal.

--
Pascal Hitzler
Lloyd T. Smith Creativity in Engineering Chair