Connectionists: PhD position in computational modeling for neuroscience and robotics

marwen Belkaid marwen.belkaid at ensea.fr
Thu Dec 15 03:54:32 EST 2022

In the context of my Junior Professor Chair investigating the affective
and social determinants of intelligent behavior in brains and machines,
I have an opening for a fully funded PhD position to work on one of the
following topics:

  * Affective and social determinants of visual attention orienting
  * Affective and social neuromodulation of decision-making processes

The PhD project will be carried out at the ETIS Lab (CNRS UMR8051) at CY
Cergy Paris Université, located in the Paris region.

Full details here: <https://t.ly/PhD2023>https://t.ly/PhD2023

Deadline for application: 10 January 2023

Starting date: ideally in spring 2023 (negotiable).

--
Marwen Belkaid
Junior Professor Chair in Neuroscience and Robotics