Connectionists: Endowed Professorship for Industrial AI (Neuro-symbolic Learning & Reasoning) @ZHAW Centre for AI / Switzerland

Stadelmann Thilo (stdm) stdm at zhaw.ch
Fri Dec 9 10:01:42 EST 2022

Dear colleagues,

I have an open professorship in Industrial AI (focus Neurosymbolic Learning & Reasoning) at the ZHAW School of Engineering<ZHAW%20School%20of%20Engineering> Centre for Artificial Intelligence: https://www.zhaw.ch/en/jobs/vacant-positions/job-details/job/detail/2940394/

I am looking for a proactive personality with excellence that will shape research and teaching in the field of neurosymbolic approaches for industrial applications internationally and form our environment in a lasting way.

The professorship is endowed by the Joh. Jacob Rieter-Stiftung<https://www.linkedin.com/company/joh.-jacob-rieter-stiftung/> and Rieter<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rieter/>. Application deadline is Jan 31, 2022.

IF you are intersted, don't hesitate to reach out to me at stdm at zhaw.ch<mailto:stdm at zhaw.ch>.

Best, Thilo