Connectionists: NEURAL NETWORKS, Sept. 2022

Wang, Deliang dwang at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Aug 29 21:28:16 EDT 2022

Neural Networks - Volume 153, September 2022
https://www.journals.elsevier.com/neural-networks

Dimensionality of the intermediate-level representation of shape and texture in monkey V4
Atsushi Kodama, Kouji Kimura, Ko Sakai

A survey for deep reinforcement learning in Markovian cyber-physical systems: Common problems and solutions
Timothy Rupprecht, Yanzhi Wang

Transfer learning for motor imagery based brain-computer interfaces: A tutorial
Dongrui Wu, Xue Jiang, Ruimin Peng

Computational role of exploration noise in error-based de novo motor learning
Lucas Rebelo Dal'Bello, Jun Izawa

A new predefined-time stability theorem and its application in the synchronization of memristive complex-valued BAM neural networks
Aidi Liu, Hui Zhao, Qingjie Wang, Sijie Niu, ... Lixiang Li

Graph Transformer Networks: Learning meta-path graphs to improve GNNs
Seongjun Yun, Minbyul Jeong, Sungdong Yoo, Seunghun Lee, ... Hyunwoo J. Kim

Reducing noisy annotations for depression estimation from facial images
Lang He, Prayag Tiwari, Chonghua Lv, WenShuai Wu, Liyong Guo

MGLNN: Semi-supervised learning via Multiple Graph Cooperative Learning Neural Networks
Bo Jiang, Si Chen, Beibei Wang, Bin Luo

SepNet: A neural network for directionally correlated data
Fuchang Gao, Yiqing Ma, Boyu Zhang, Min Xian

Riemannian gradient methods for stochastic composition problems
Feihu Huang, Shangqian Gao

Training much deeper spiking neural networks with a small number of time-steps
Qingyan Meng, Shen Yan, Mingqing Xiao, Yisen Wang, ... Zhi-Quan Luo

A universal adversarial policy for text classifiers
Gallil Maimon, Lior Rokach

Graph regularized spatial-spectral subspace clustering for hyperspectral band selection
Jun Wang, Chang Tang, Xiao Zheng, Xinwang Liu, ... En Zhu

Reframing control methods for parameters optimization in adversarial image generation
Qamar Alfalouji, Piergiorgio Sartor, Pietro Zanuttigh

Online subspace learning and imputation by Tensor-Ring decomposition
Jinshi Yu, Tao Zou, Guoxu Zhou

>From YouTube to the brain: Transfer learning can improve brain-imaging predictions with deep learning
Nahiyan Malik, Danilo Bzdok

Privacy preserving Generative Adversarial Networks to model Electronic Health Records
Rohit Venugopal, Noman Shafqat, Ishwar Venugopal, Benjamin Mark John Tillbury, ... Aikaterini Bourazeri

Image super-resolution with an enhanced group convolutional neural network
Chunwei Tian, Yixuan Yuan, Shichao Zhang, Chia-Wen Lin, ... David Zhang

SIRe-Networks: Convolutional neural networks architectural extension for information preservation via skip/residual connections and interlaced auto-encoders
Danilo Avola, Luigi Cinque, Alessio Fagioli, Gian Luca Foresti

Single-layer vision transformers for more accurate early exits with less overhead
Arian Bakhtiarnia, Qi Zhang, Alexandros Iosifidis

Modularity-aware graph autoencoders for joint community detection and link prediction
Guillaume Salha-Galvan, Johannes F. Lutzeyer, George Dasoulas, Romain Hennequin, Michalis Vazirgiannis

Oblique and rotation double random forest
M.A. Ganaie, M. Tanveer, P.N. Suganthan, V. Snasel

Online action proposal generation using spatio-temporal attention network
Kanchan Keisham, Amin Jalali, Minho Lee

A systematic exploration of reservoir computing for forecasting complex spatiotemporal dynamics
Jason A. Platt, Stephen G. Penny, Timothy A. Smith, Tse-Chun Chen, Henry D.I. Abarbanel

Toward reliable designs of data-driven reinforcement learning tracking control for Euler-Lagrange systems
Zhikai Yao, Jianyong Yao

Approximation properties of Gaussian-binary restricted Boltzmann machines and Gaussian-binary deep belief networks
Linyan Gu, Lihua Yang, Feng Zhou

Successfully and efficiently training deep multi-layer perceptrons with logistic activation function simply requires initializing the weights with an appropriate negative mean
Ahmet Yilmaz, Riccardo Poli

Exploring phase-amplitude coupling from primary motor cortex-basal ganglia-thalamus network model
Ying Yu, Fang Han, Qingyun Wang

Boolean matrix factorization based on collaborative neurodynamic optimization with Boltzmann machines
Xinqi Li, Jun Wang, Sam Kwong

Quantum Neural Networks and Topological Quantum Field Theories
Antonino Marciano, Deen Chen, Filippo Fabrocini, Chris Fields, ... Emanuele Zappala

Neural network interpolation operators optimized by Lagrange polynomial
Guoshun Wang, Dansheng Yu, Ping Zhou

Fixed-time synchronization of discontinuous competitive neural networks with time-varying delays
Caicai Zheng, Cheng Hu, Juan Yu, Haijun Jiang

Approximation in shift-invariant spaces with deep ReLU neural networks
Yunfei Yang, Zhen Li, Yang Wang

Approximation rates of DeepONets for learning operators arising from advection-diffusion equations
Beichuan Deng, Yeonjong Shin, Lu Lu, Zhongqiang Zhang, George Em Karniadakis

The minimum regret path problem on stochastic fuzzy time-varying networks
Wei Huang, Zhilei Xu, Liehuang Zhu

Convergence of deep convolutional neural networks
Yuesheng Xu, Haizhang Zhang

Sparse signal reconstruction via recurrent neural networks with hyperbolic tangent function
Hongsong Wen, Xing He, Tingwen Huang

Adaptive 2-bits-triggered neural control for uncertain nonlinear multi-agent systems with full state constraints
Zicong Chen, Jianhui Wang, Tao Zou, Kemao Ma, Qinruo Wang

Recurrent neural networks as kinematics estimator and controller for redundant manipulators subject to physical constraints
Ning Tan, Peng Yu, Shen Liao, Zhenglong Sun

Scalp EEG functional connection and brain network in infants with West syndrome
Runze Zheng, Yuanmeng Feng, Tianlei Wang, Jiuwen Cao, ... Feng Gao

Cardinality-constrained portfolio selection via two-timescale duplex neurodynamic optimization
Man-Fai Leung, Jun Wang, Hangjun Che

ME-PLAN: A deep prototypical learning with local attention network for dynamic micro-expression recognition
Sirui Zhao, Huaying Tang, Shifeng Liu, Yangsong Zhang, ... Cuntai Guan