Connectionists: Faculty research fellowships ('tenure-track') available at the University of Nottingham

Marcus Kaiser mail at mkaiser.de
Mon Aug 22 12:52:11 EDT 2022

Dear all,

[x] independent faculty position
[x] tenure-track
[x] start-up funding
[x] childcare support

Our call for Nottingham Research Fellowships is now out!

We have two schemes, each offering the same package of support:

   - *Anne McLaren Fellowships* are aimed at outstanding female
   postdoctoral researchers in science, technology, engineering and medicine,
   who are at the early stage of their academic careers and wish to establish
   a research career in the UK
   - *Nottingham Research Fellowships* are aimed at outstanding
   postdoctoral researchers who are at the early stage of their academic
   careers from all academic disciplines represented at the university

Find out more and apply before 6 October at:

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/researchwithus/fellowships/nottingham/index.aspx

Nottingham “the home of MRI” offers an excellent environment for imaging (
https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/beacons-of-excellence/precision-imaging/
  and https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/groups/spmic/index.aspx ), is
pioneering the use of neurotechnology for brain disorders (
http://mindtech.org.uk/ ), hosts the Institute of Mental Health (
https://www.institutemh.org.uk ), and has a large group of faculty members
including four full professors (Stephen Coombes, Mark van Rossum, Mark
Humphries, Marcus Kaiser) in the area of computational/mathematical
neuroscience.

Please contact me if you want to find out more about how your research
might fit in with our priorities of connectomics, brain stimulation,
neurotechnology, neuroimaging, and computational/mathematical neuroscience.

Best,

  Marcus

--

*Marcus Kaiser, Ph.D. FRSB*  @ConnectomeLab
<https://twitter.com/ConnectomeLab>

*Professor of Neuroinformatics*

*Precision Imaging Beacon, School of Medicine, University of Nottingham*

Guanci Visiting Professor

Rui Jin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China

Book: Changing Connectomes

http://tiny.cc/connectome

Lab website:
http://www.dynamic-connectome.org/