Connectionists: [jobs] Assistant Professor Opening at University of Twente: AI in Biomechanics and Robotics

Massimo Sartori massimo.srt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 04:39:51 EDT 2022

The Department of Biomechanical Engineering seeks applicants for a position
at the Assistant Professor Level in the field of AI in Biomechanics and
Robotics, with an expected start date of January, 2023.

*Application: *please, read more about the opening and apply via the link
below no later than *September 30th, 2022*.

*We offer* an ambitious full-time position for 1 year with the prospect of
a permanent position after a positive evaluation. We offer a start-up
package that includes funding for the recruitment of 1 PhD to help in
kickstarting your research. You will have access to extraordinary research
facilities and working environment.

https://utwentecareers.nl/en/vacancies/762/assistant-professor-artificial-intelligence-in-biomechanics-and-robotics/

*The University of Twente*. We stand for life sciences and technology. High
tech and human touch. Education and research that matter. New technology
which leads change, innovation and progress in society. We have a strong
focus on personal development and researchers are given scope for carrying
out groundbreaking science.

*The Chair of Neuromechanical Engineering. *We interface robotic
technologies with the neuromuscular system to enhance movement. We apply
artificial intelligence, computational modelling and biological signal
processing, in a translational way, to develop novel real-time bio-inspired
assistive technologies. Our work is facilitated by the University's TechMed
Centre (https://www.utwente.nl/en/techmed/), the Robotics Center (
https://www.utwente.nl/en/robotics/robotics-centre/) and the Digital
Society Institute (https://www.utwente.nl/nl/digital-society/). Please,
also check out our pages: