Connectionists: INCF Assembly 2022: Late-breaking abstract submission now open!

INCF info at incf.org
Fri Aug 12 06:52:10 EDT 2022

We are inviting submissions of late-breaking abstracts for INCF
Neuroinformatics Assembly 2022 <https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/> - *submit
your abstracts by Friday August 19!*

Curious about which abstracts have already been approved? View the list here
<https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/2022/abstracts-list>: bit.ly/INCFAppAbs22

The INCF Neuroinformatics Assembly is an interactive event that will take
place virtually from September 12-16 on the Gather platform, with poster
sessions in Zohuddle. We’ve chosen these platforms specifically to make
your experience as close to an in-person experience as possible.

*Why is Assembly’s format different from other virtual conferences?*
The Gather platform enables you to “walk” around the virtual space and when
you get close to other participants they will pop up on live video. This
works the same for posters and exhibitor booths and gives you a much more
interactive experience than your ordinary virtual conference!

The Assembly offers many training opportunities for participants of all
career stages - this year we offer a 2 PhD-credit course on “Neuroscience
data integration through use of digital brain atlases”. Find more
information about this course and other training sessions here