Connectionists: Artificial Intelligence - the What and the So-What

Hussein Abbass h.abbass at unsw.edu.au
Thu Apr 28 09:59:15 EDT 2022

Dear all,

              I am pleased to share a 16-minute video covering some of the published papers in the IEEE Transactions on Artificial Intelligence (IEEE TAI) on the what and so-what for AI.

              Speakers come from UNSW Canberra, University of Cambridge, ANDRO Marconi-Rosenblatt AI/ML Innovation Lab, University of Mannheim, University of Oxford, Sorbonne Université, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Manchester Metropolitan University, and University of Missouri-Columbia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F60EYvnEPg

Kind regards,
Hussein

Prof. Hussein Abbass | FIEEE, FORS, FACS, FIML, GAICD

Founding Editor in Chief | IEEE Transactions on Artificial Intelligence
https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tai-ieee

Distinguished Lecturer | IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (2022-2024)
Deputy Head of School - People (Acting) | School of Engineering and Information Technology
University of New South Wales - Canberra
Room 103 | Building 15 | Canberra | ACT 2600 | Australia
E1: h.abbass at unsw.edu.au<mailto:h.abbass at unsw.edu.au>
E2: hussein.abbass at gmail.com<mailto:hussein.abbass at gmail.com>
WP: https://www.husseinabbass.net/
WG: http://swarmshepherding.net/
In: https://au.linkedin.com/in/husseinabbassoz
Tw: https://twitter.com/@HusseinAbbassOz

I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the Country throughout Australia including the Ngunnawal People in Canberra, and pay my respects to their Elders, past and present.